Delete the specified user from device.
This function is meant to be used in a Kotlin coroutine to suspend execution until the operation has completed.
suspend fun IamUtil.awaitDeleteUser( connection: Connection, username: String, )
- An established connection to the device
- Username of the user to delete
- if the specified user does not exist on the device
- if the device configuration does not allow deleting this user (the
IAM:DeleteUseraction for the
IAM:Usernameattribute is not allowed for the requesting role)
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device