Get details about a specific user.
This function is meant to be used in a Kotlin coroutine to suspend execution until the operation has completed.
suspend fun IamUtil.awaitGetUser(
- An established connection to the device
- Username of the user to get
- if the user does not exist on the device
- if the device configuration does not allow retrieving this user (the
IAM:GetUseraction is not set for the requesting role)
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device
an IamUser instance describing the requested user