Update an IAM user’s password on device.
This function is meant to be used in a Kotlin coroutine to suspend execution until the operation has completed.
suspend fun IamUtil.awaitUpdateUserPassword( connection: Connection, username: String, password: String, )
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the user that should have password updated
- New password for the user
- if the device configuration does not allow the current user to update the specified user's password (the
IAM:SetUserPasswordaction is not allowed for the requesting role for the
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device