Create an IAM user on device.
This function blocks until it has succeeded.
See https://docs.nabto.com/developer/guides/iam/intro.html for an intro to the concept of users and roles.
public abstract void createUser(Connection connection, String username, String password, String role)
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the new user
- Password for the new user
- IAM role for the new user
- if username is not valid as per https://docs.nabto.com/developer/api-reference/coap/iam/post-users.html#request
- if the device configuration does not allow the current user to create a new user (the
IAM:CreateUseraction is not allowed for the requesting role)
- the specified role does not exist in the device IAM configuration
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device