Start listening for next device event.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OK if new event is set
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OPERATION_IN_PROGRESS if listener already have a future
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OUT_OF_MEMORY if future or and underlying structure could not be allocated
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_ABORTED if underlying service stopped (eg. if device closed)
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_STOPPED if the listener was stopped
NABTO_DEVICE_DECL_PREFIX void NABTO_DEVICE_API nabto_device_listener_device_event(NabtoDeviceListener* listener, NabtoDeviceFuture* future, NabtoDeviceEvent* event)
- [in] Listener to get device events from
- [in] Future which resolves when event is ready or on errors.
- [out] Where to put the device event when the future resolves.