Invoke a service. The future resolves with the status of the operation. After the invocation has succeeded the response message and status code can be read from the object.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OK if the invocation succeeded
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_NOT_ATTACHED if the device is not attached
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_FAILED if the invocation failed, see the log for further error diagnosis.
NABTO_DEVICE_DECL_PREFIX void NABTO_DEVICE_API nabto_device_service_invocation_execute(NabtoDeviceServiceInvocation* serviceInvocation, NabtoDeviceFuture* future)
- [in] The service invocation object
- [in] The future which is resolved when the result is ready