Read exactly bufferLength bytes from a stream.
if (readLength != bufferLength) the stream has reached a state where no more bytes can be read.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OK if all data was read.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_EOF if only some data was read and the stream is eof.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_ABORTED if the stream is aborted.
- NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OPERATION_IN_PROGRESS if stream is already being read
NABTO_DEVICE_DECL_PREFIX void NABTO_DEVICE_API nabto_device_stream_read_all(NabtoDeviceStream* stream, NabtoDeviceFuture* future, void* buffer, size_t bufferLength, size_t* readLength)
- [in] The stream to read bytes from.
- [in] Future to resolve with the result of the operation.
- [out] The output buffer to put data into.
- [in] The length of the output buffer and number of bytes to read.
- [out] The actual number of bytes read.