Add a TCP tunnel service to the device. Can be invoked multiple times to add multiple services.
NABTO_DEVICE_DECL_PREFIX NabtoDeviceError NABTO_DEVICE_API nabto_device_add_tcp_tunnel_service(NabtoDevice* device, const char* serviceId, const char* serviceType, const char* host, uint16_t port)
- [in] The device instance to add TCP tunnel service on
- [in] The unique id of the service.
- [in] The type of the service, e.g. ssh, rtsp, http,...
- [in] The IPv4 address of the host to connect to e.g. "127.0.0.1"
- [in] Port number 22, 80, 554 etc
NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OK: iff the service was added.
NABTO_DEVICE_EC_INVALID_ARGUMENT: if the host could not be parsed as IPv4
NABTO_DEVICE_EC_OUT_OF_MEMORY: if the underlying structure could not be allocated