Asynchronously create an IAM user on device.
The specified AsyncIamResultReceiver closure is invoked with IamError.OK upon successful completion or with an
error if an error occurs. See the
createUser() function for details about possible error codes.
static public func createUserAsync(connection: Connection, username: String, password: String, role: String, closure: @escaping AsyncIamResultReceiver)
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the new user
- Password for the new user
- IAM role for the new user
- Invoked when the user is created successfully or an error occurs