Perform Local Initial pairing, assigning the default initial username configured on the device (typically “admin”).
In this mode, the initial user can be paired on the local network without providing a username or password - and only the initial user. This is a typical bootstrap scenario to pair the admin user (device owner).
static public func pairLocalInitial(connection: Connection) throws
- An established connection to the device this client should be paired with
- if the initial user was already paired
- if the device configuration does not support local open pairing (the
IAM:PairingLocalInitialaction is not set for the Unpaired role or the device does not support the pairing mode at all)
- if the pairing mode is configured on the device but is disabled at runtime.
- if the initial user was already paired.
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device