Perform Password Invite pairing, authenticating with the specified username and password.
In the Password invite pairing mode a user is required in the system to be able to pair: An existing user (or the system autonomously) creates a username and password that is somehow passed to the new user (an invitation).
Read more here: https://docs.nabto.com/developer/guides/concepts/iam/pairing.html#invite
static public func pairPasswordInvite(connection: Connection, username: String, password: String) throws
- An established connection to the device this client should be paired with
- Username for the invited user
- Password for the invited user
- if authentication failed using the specified username/password combination for the device
- if the device configuration does not support local open pairing (the
IAM:PairingPasswordInviteaction is not set for the Unpaired role or the device does not support the pairing mode at all)
- if the pairing mode is configured on the device but is disabled at runtime
- if the client has attempted to authenticate too many times with a wrong password (try again after 10 seconds)
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device