Update an IAM user’s username on device.
static public func renameUser(connection: Connection, username: String, newUsername: String) throws
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the user that should have username updated
- New username for the user
- if the specified user does not exist on the device.
- if username is not valid as per https://docs.nabto.com/developer/api-reference/coap/iam/post-users.html#request
- if the device configuration does not allow the current user to update the specified user's display name (the
IAM:SetUserUsernameaction is not allowed for the requesting role for the
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device