Update an IAM user’s password on device.
static public func updateUserPassword(connection: Connection, username: String, password: String) throws
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the user that should have password updated
- New password for the user
Throws the following errors:
- if the device configuration does not allow the current user to update the specified user's password (the `IAM:SetUserPassword` action is not allowed for the requesting role for the `IAM:Username` user)
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device