Execute a coap request. After this function has succeeded the response functions can be called.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_OK if the coap request was made and a statusCode exists.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_TIMEOUT if the request timed out (took more than 2 minutes.)
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_STOPPED if the coap request or a parent object is stopped.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_NOT_CONNECTED if the connection is not established yet.
NABTO_CLIENT_DECL_PREFIX void NABTO_CLIENT_API nabto_client_coap_execute(NabtoClientCoap* request, NabtoClientFuture* future)
- [in] The CoAP request to execute.
- [in] The future completes when the CoAP request completes or fails.