Close a TCP tunnel.
This closes the tcp tunnel.
- The listener is closed.
- Each ongoing tunnelled tcp connection is aborted.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_OK if the tunnel was closed.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_STOPPED if the tunnel is stopped.
- NABTO_CLIENT_EC_INVALID_STATE if the tunnel has not been opened yet.
NABTO_CLIENT_DECL_PREFIX void NABTO_CLIENT_API nabto_client_tcp_tunnel_close(NabtoClientTcpTunnel* tunnel, NabtoClientFuture* future)
- [in] the tunnel to close.
- [in] the future which resolves with the status of the operation.