Update an IAM user’s display name on device.
This function is meant to be used in a Kotlin coroutine to suspend execution until the operation has completed.
suspend fun IamUtil.awaitUpdateUserDisplayName( connection: Connection, username: String, displayName: String, )
- An established connection to the device
- Username for the user that should have display name updated
- New display name
- if the specified user does not exist on the device (see note above)
- if the device configuration does not allow the current user to update the specified user's display name (the
IAM:SetUserDisplayNameaction is not allowed for the requesting role for the
- if Nabto Edge IAM is not supported by the device